THE PLACEMENT CELL
The Road ahead will be long and our climb will be steep, but then we all believe in For God and Country.
The Placement Cell, launched in 2011-12, is a one point contact for all Educational Institutions interested in inducting Xaverians in their organization as employees. Comprising of student representatives, teacher coordinator - Dr. Madhu Singh and headed by Mr. Sushil Kumar Singh, the Placement Cell has been constituted with the following objectives:
- To act as an interface between the institution and the students in order to bridge the gap between them.
- To act as a contact point for all institutions who wish to recruit students from St Xavier's College of Education, Patna. The Placement Cell will facilitate the placement procedure from the pre-placement talks (PPT) to the induction process.
- To assist students in becoming ready for institutions by organising workshops for the outgoing students of the college.
Many students were recruited so far through the Placement Cell and we are expecting to place many more students in the coming years.
For more information on the Placement Cell you can visit our office at:
||Mr. Sushil Kumar Singh
Placement Cell Registration Form: B.Ed.
|St. Xavier's College of Education
||The Placement Officer
Placement Cell Registration Form: M.Ed.
|Digha Ghat P.O.
||Mob: +91 9608109756
|Patna - 800 001|
|Ph: 0612-2260253, Emails: email@example.com|
The Placement Cell of St. Xavier's College of Education, Patna acts as an integral link between the students and Educational
institutions. St. Xavier's College of Education, Patna has facilitated placements for many students. The placement cell
functions under the supervision of Mr. Sushil Kumar Singh & Dr. Madhu Singh assisted by students and operates all around
the year to arrange campus interviews by Educational Institutions. The Cell acts as a contact point for all institutions that
wish to select students from St. Xavier's College of Education, Patna. It facilitates the whole process from collecting the
CVs of the students to organising Pre-placement talks by institutions to the final induction process.
NOTE: Payment of Rs. 20/- is mandatory to avail of the services of the Placement Cell.
- Download and take a printout.
- Fill up the form.
- Submit the filled in application form at the Placement Cell office to get yourself registered.
St. Xavier's College of Education, Patna has always strived to meet the challenges of enriching,
encouraging and developing human capital for the betterment of the society. It is no exaggeration to state that the
all round development offered at our institute has made our students valuable in the job market.
St. Xavier's College of Education goes beyond the curriculum prescribed by the university to make the trainees good,
if not great teachers. In this process we insist on high academic standards, participation in co-curricular and
extra-curricular activities. The trainees are also kept abreast with the now developments in the field of education.
In this context the role of the Placement Cell is in the capacity of an aide which hones the skills of the students
by conducting seminars and mock GD/PI sessions, rendering them more compatible. The Placement Cell also assists students
in crafting their CV's and advises them in clinching a teaching job.
The Placement Cell offers the following facilities to simplify the on campus recruitment process for the companies:
- AV rooms for holding pre-placement talks.
- Auditorium of capacity  for presentations.
- Student representatives at every step for guidance and for all possible conveniences on the day of the visit.
Terms & Conditions:
- Students should register with the SXCE PLACEMENT CELL. Only those students who have
registered with SXCE PLACEMENT CELL are eligible to participate in the placement activities.
- Students who have poor academic performance and poor attendance may not be allowed to
appear for the campus interview.
- Students are advised to have decent dress and pleasing manners when they appear for the
interview with the representatives of the recruiting agency.
- Students should take every effort to maintain the decorum and the image of the institute with
the visiting representatives of the organization.
- If a candidate who has forwarded his/her resume for a particular institution and decides not to
appear for the test/interview, he/she should take the permission for not attending the interview.
This will not only enable the placement cell to give an accurate estimate of the number of candidates
appearing for the interview to the agency, but also help other students who would otherwise miss out on a good chance.
- If the student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment l etter,
then he/she cannot apply again and his/her name is removed from the placement cell,
even if he/she rejects the previous job offer.
- Students pursuing further studies in India or abroad are not eligible to attend the interviews.
The students are hereby informed that they should not avail the facilities of SXCE PLACEMENT CELL for stop-gap arrangements.
- Students who have applied or secured a job through off campus application should inform the
placement officer immediately. Such students will not be allowed to take part in further
placement process and their names will be removed from the placement cell register.
- Once a student receives an appointment letter it is assumed that the student will join the institution.
If the selected students do not join the institution, then they should inform the placement cell immediately.
Any queries must be clarified through the placement cell only.
- Students violating any of the above mentioned rules and regulations or found indulging in any
act of indiscipline/misbehavior thereby earning a bad name for the Institute will be debarred
from availing any further placement facilities and is liable for strict disciplinary action, as per
the SXCE rules and regulations.
- The Project Director of SXCE, Patna reserves the right to disallow any student to appear for
campus interview, on disciplinary grounds.
Prof.(Dr.) Thomas Perumalil, S.J.